Perfect Sleep | Natural Sleep Formula | 60 Veggie capsules
Natural sleep formula
A good night's sleep is really important for your health. It’s not just the number of hours you sleep that matters, the quality of your sleep is important too. Quality sleep helps your body to recover from all the previous day’s impressions and prepares you for the coming day. Spending hours lying awake and getting a poor night’s sleep can contribute to all kinds of problems, such as stress, anxiety, tiredness/exhaustion, skin disorders and even weight gain. Scientific research has shown that chronic sleep deprivation affects your reaction times just as much as drinking alcohol. Having difficulty sleeping? Fortunately, Dr. Becky Perfect Sleep can help you to get a better night’s sleep.
When to use Dr. Becky Perfect Sleep
Use Dr. Becky Perfect Sleep to help you get a good night’s sleep and to improve the quality of your sleep. If you’re having difficulty getting to sleep or sleeping through, you’re a restless sleeper or you suffer from anxieties that make it hard for you to sleep, this food supplement can help. Take it before going to bed, so that your body can absorb the active ingredients to help improve your sleep.
Advantages of Dr. Becky Perfect Sleep
The great thing about Dr. Becky Perfect Sleep is that it’s non-habit forming, so you can safely use it at times when you need extra help to get a good night’s sleep. Dr. Becky Perfect Sleep is based on natural extracts (hops, camomile, lemon balm and lavender), combined with essential B vitamins that help to relax your mind and body and improve the quality of your sleep. This food supplement has the added advantage that it doesn’t make you drowsy, so you wake up completely refreshed the next day.
- Balanced formula containing 10 different ingredients to help you get a good night's sleep.
- High strength preparation.
- Helps you fall asleep more quickly.
- Promotes a natural night's sleep.
- Restores balance to body and mind.
- Dr. Becky’s ideal recipe for a good night's sleep.
Sleep tips from Dr. Becky
Having trouble sleeping because thoughts keep running through your head? Try getting into a good routine to prepare yourself for sleep before you go to bed. Turn off the television, phone and tablet at least half an hour before you go to bed. Various studies on healthy sleeping habits have shown that the blue light emitted by screens can negatively affect the quality of your sleep. Use this half hour to focus on yourself and unwind completely. For example, by doing some yoga, spending time on your beauty routine, having a hot bath, enjoying a mug of herbal tea, reading a good book or meditating. When you do this, you prepare your body and mind for sleep, let go of your day-to-day cares and often end up being able to sleep better. Also make sure that your bedroom is well-ventilated and not too warm. Try to keep external stimuli, such as street lights and noise, to a minimum in your bedroom. If you’re lying awake worrying, try talking to someone about your problems. Combine these tips with Dr. Becky Perfect Sleep to help you unwind more for a good night’s sleep.
Dr. Becky Perfect Sleep is made up of a combination of ingredients that can work together to have a calming effect.
- Lavender extract: everyone recognises the sweet scent of lavender. Its essential oil is often used in personal care products. The scent can have a soothing effect and, as a result, lavender is known for its calming properties. The lavender extract in this supplement can help reduce feelings of anxiety and tension, so that you sleep better.
- Camomile extract: the pretty white flowers of the camomile plant have long been used in herbal medicine to promote a sense of inner calm. Camomile is known for its soothing effect on the skin and on digestive problems. It also has a calming influence that helps you to sleep well.
- Lemon balm extract: the extract of the lemon balm plant is added to this supplement to improve the quality of sleep. It can reduce feelings of anxiety and agitation, helping you to clear your head before going to sleep and bring your body into the ideal state of relaxation.
- Hops extract: hops are widely-known to have a calming effect. Hops extract is obtained from the hop cones (buds) themselves and contributes to deep, healthy sleep. It’s particularly effective in helping you to fall asleep peacefully.
- B vitamins: Dr. Becky Perfect Sleep contains several B vitamins: vitamin B1, vitamin B5, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12. These B vitamins work together in your body to help strengthen your nerves and keep your moods in balance. If you’re deficient in these B vitamins then it’s difficult for your body to relax, making it hard for you to get to sleep. Vitamin B deficiency also causes tiredness, mood swings and a sense of agitation. The added vitamin B1, B5, B6 and B12 helps your body to relax and means you sleep better.
Dr. Becky Perfect Sleep is a food supplement to support your health. If the symptoms persist, consult your GP. Always consult your GP if you are also taking medication. Store at room temperature. Read the instructions on the packaging and the information leaflet before use.
*Health claims, made on the basis of vegetable ingredients, are currently under consideration by the EFSA.
|Composition||per daily dose 1 cap||DRI (%)|
|Chamomile flower extract||100,0||mg||*|
|of which rosemary acid||9,0||mg||*|
|Vitamin B 5||6,4||mg||107,3%|
DRI (%)Reference quantity for the average adult in accordance with Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 * No recommendation available.
- Article number
- 60 veggie caps
- Lavender powder, Chamomile flower extract, coating: Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, Melissa extract, L-tryptophan, Calcium pantothenate, Cyanobalamin, Cholecalciferol, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Thiamine hydrochloride.
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Not suitable under18 years. Read the instructions on the package before use.
- Dosage Advice
- 1 or 2 capsules, 45 minutes before bedtime
- Storage advice
- The product should be stored out of reach of small children. Store in a dry place, protected from light and not above 25 °C.
- Consult with an expert in case of illness, medication, pregnancy and breastfeeding before using supplements.
- Suitable for vegetarians
- UV resistant packaging
- Posted by: R.S on 6 July 2022Perfect Sleep works really well for me. I feel I get a better nights sleep with these caps. Thanks!
- Posted by: Joy. G on 31 March 2022Door deze samenstelling slaap ik beter in en tevens langer door.
- Posted by: C.H on 10 January 2022Helps you sleep through the morning
- Posted by: Jayden on 2 December 2021Great sleeping aid with absolute top quality ingredients.
- Posted by: Hans N on 2 December 2021Heb geen betere nachtrust gehad sinds het gebruik van dit product. Geen vervelende bijwerkingen ook.
- Posted by: J. M on 27 November 2021Since taking it I have been sleeping very long and good nights of 9 to 10 hours!
- Posted by: Thijs on 27 November 2021Zeer effectief supplement met veel diverse kruiden. Slaap goed nu. Snel geleverd.
- Posted by: Tess B on 23 November 2021My husband and I have used this both to help us sleep and this product is definitely making a difference.
- Posted by: Pascal on 23 November 2021Werkt gewoon erg goed en voel me de volgende dag prima. Goede mix van kruiden.