Menopause | Transition Balance | 60 Vegan capsules
Woman Menopause Balance
After puberty and the period when a woman is fertile, the body is ready for the transition to the menopause. The menopause is actually a single point in time, for which you can’t really prepare. After all, you don’t know exactly when you’ve had your very last period and you won’t be ovulating any more until you actually stop having periods. After this final menstruation, your body starts to produce less oestrogens, as you don’t need nearly as much of this hormone. While your body is getting used to the new situation, you may experience various symptoms. Some women experience more problems with this than others. Suffering from hot flushes, irritability and other symptoms? Dr. Becky Menopause can help you through the menopause transition.
When to use Dr. Becky Menopause
If you suffer from various menopausal symptoms as you go through the menopause, then you can use Dr. Becky Menopause. This food supplement contains various herbal ingredients that support your body as it reduces oestrogen production by letting you get used to this gradually. It helps with night sweats, daytime hot flushes, irritability and feelings of despondency.
Advantages of Dr. Becky Menopause
Many food supplements designed to help during the menopause focus on either the physical symptoms or the mental symptoms associated with the menopause transition. Dr. Becky Menopause provides complete support for all aspects of the menopause in a single tablet. It focuses on both the physical and the mental challenges that you may experience during the menopause. Its unique composition helps you to unwind and alleviates hot flushes. This helps you get through the menopause more easily.
- Unique formula containing 11 different ingredients.
- Helps you to get through the menopause more easily.*
- Helps with menopausal symptoms* such as hot flushes, irritability and mood swings.
- Promotes the production of white and red blood cells.*
- Formula based on scientific evidence.
Menopause tips from Dr. Becky
The menopause transition is the start of an entirely new phase for the female body. The changes to your hormone levels can cause you to suffer from hot flushes, drier mucous membranes and even the reappearance of spots. Weight gain is also quite normal during the menopause. Take good care of your skin and cleanse daily to prevent spots. Keep taking exercise and eating healthily. Drink lots of water and reduce your alcohol and caffeine intake. Drier mucous membranes can manifest themselves in different ways. Dry eyes are an obvious example, but you may also experience vaginal dryness. In that case, you can try using lubricant when you have sex. The menopause can also really affect your mental state. For example, you may feel more despondent. Keep talking about your feelings and make time for yourself. Play sports, do some yoga or try meditation. It helps if you stay true to yourself.
Getting through the menopause in balance
The unique composition of Dr. Becky Menopause focuses on calming your body and your mind. It also helps with hot flushes and night sweats.
Wild yam extract: the root of this American climbing plant is often used to provide support during the menopause. It helps to reduce agitation and hot flushes.
Red clover extract: the flowers of the red clover plant contain isoflavones. In the body, isoflavones produce phytoestrogens, which are very similar to the sex hormone oestrogen. As a result, red clover can be very helpful during the menopause.
Ferrous gluconate: as you go through the menopause you benefit from getting a bit more iron to keep you feeling strong and healthy.
Rhodiola rosea extract: a soothing herb that can also help to promote good blood circulation. In Dr. Becky Menopause it helps you to unwind, so you’re able to sleep well.
Lady’s mantle extract: this extract improves your hormone levels through the pituitary gland. It’s often used as a natural painkiller and anti-stress agent. It can help to regulate the decrease in oestrogen during the menopause.
Pomegranate peel extract: just like the red clover plant, the pomegranate contains substances similar to oestrogens. This means it helps to keep your hormone levels in balance. It also contains substances that help to keep your heart and blood vessels healthy.
Common sage extract: to help with night sweats and hot flushes, we’ve added common sage extract to Dr. Becky Menopause. It can even help to keep your memory functioning properly.
Camomile flower extract: to help soothe irritability and agitation, we’ve added camomile flower extract to the supplement.
Monk’s pepper extract: can have a harmonising effect on hormone levels and a calming effect on the body during the menopause.
Vitamin B12: plays an important role in maintaining energy levels in the body as it’s essential to the production of red blood cells. Vitamin B12 also helps strengthen the nervous system and aids memory and concentration.
Folic acid: responsible for the production of white and red blood cells, making it important for maintaining your energy levels.
Dr. Becky Menopause is a food supplement to support your health. If the symptoms persist, consult your GP. Always consult your GP if you are also taking medication. Store at room temperature. Read the instructions on the packaging and the information leaflet before use.
*Health claims, made on the basis of vegetable ingredients, are currently under consideration by the EFSA.
|Composition||per daily dose 2 caps||DRI (%)|
|of which Diosgenin||40,0||mg||*|
|Red clover extract||200,0||mg||*|
|of which Isoflavones||16,0||mg||*|
|Rose root extract||100,0||mg||*|
|of which Rosavin||3,0||mg||*|
|Pomegranate rind extract||100,0||mg||*|
|of which Ellagic acid||40,0||mg||*|
|Lady's Mantle extract||100,0||mg||*|
|True sage extract||100,0||mg||*|
|Chamomile Flower extract||50,0||mg||*|
|Monk's Pepper extract||19,00||mg||*|
DRI (%)Reference quantity for the average adult in accordance with Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 * No recommendation available.
- Article number
- 60 vegan caps
- Yam extract (diosgenin), red clover extract (isoflavones), coating: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, iron gluconate rose root extract (rosavin), lady's mantle extract.
- Pomegranate peel extract (ellagic acid), true sage extract, chamomile flower extract, monk's pepper extract, methylcobalamin, pteroylmonoglutamic acid.
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Not suitable under 18 years. Read the instructions on the package before use.
- Dosage Advice
- Take two capsules per day with plenty of water.
- Storage advice
- The product should be stored out of reach of small children. Store in a dry place, protected from light and not above 25 °C.
- Consult with an expert in case of illness, medication, pregnancy and breastfeeding before using supplements.
- Suitable for vegans
- UV resistant packaging
- Health claims, made on the basis of vegetable ingredients, are currently under consideration by the EFSA.
- Posted by: Sam on 25 September 2022MenoPause is voor mij een ideaal middel voor de overgang.
- Posted by: R.H on 10 January 2022Helps very well with menopausal symptoms. Happy 47+ ;-)
- Posted by: Rachel on 29 November 2021Menopause van Dr Becky vult mijn tekorten aan tijdens de overgang , goede aanvulling om veel minder klachten te hebben.
- Posted by: Beth on 29 November 2021I've been using it for a while now and I'm very satisfied
- Posted by: P.H on 23 November 2021This Dr Becky Menopause product really helps over my night sweats and moods.
- Posted by: Claudia on 23 November 2021Wauw!. Na diverse supplementen geprobeerd te hebben zonder echt resultaat heb ik eindelijk dit product van Dr Becky gevonden dat na een paar dagen al helpt. Ik ben van mijn opvliegers af en irritaties.